Sportswisely is played by using your sport knowledge and skill. You can pick your own team made up of real players for Cricket. Create your team within a maximum budget of 100 credits. Your team earns points based on your chosen players’ performance in the real-life matches. It’s time to showcase your skill and go for glory!
Follow these 5 easy steps to get started:
- Select A Match:
Select any of the upcoming matches from any of the current or upcoming cricket series
- Create Your Team:
Use your sports knowledge and showcase your skills to create your Sportswisely team within a budget of 100 credits
- Join a Contest:
Join any Sportswisely free or cash contest to win cash and the ultimate bragging rights to showoff your improvement in the Free/Skill contests on Sportswisely!
- Follow the Match:
Watch the real match and track your fantasy scorecard (updated every 2 minutes)
- Withdraw your Winnings:
Instantly withdraw your winnings from your Sportswisely account (One Time Verification required)
CREATE YOUR TEAM
Step 1: Select a Match
Select any upcoming match from the list of ongoing and upcoming cricket series and click on the ‘Create Team’ button.
Create your Sportswisely team by picking 11 players as per the following combinations (C1,C2,C3…) within a budget of 100 credits.
WICKET KEEPER 1-4
ALL ROUNDERS 1-4
Step 2: Create your Team
Select players for your Sportswisely team from all 4 of the categories mentioned below:
- WK – Wicket-keeper
- BAT – Batsmen
- BWL – Bowlers
- AR – All-rounders
Check player info by clicking on the player image.
Sort players as per their teams, credits or points.
Keep an eye on:
- Number of players added to your team
- Available credits
- The deadline for team submission
Step 3: Select your Sportwisely team’s Captain & Vice Captain
After creating your Sportwisely team, choose a Captain & Vice Captain for the team.
- Captain – Gets 2xpoints scored by him in the actual game
- Vice Captain – Gets 5xpoints scored by him in the actual game
Step 4: Creating multiple teams
You can create upto 6 teams per match and choose to join a contests with any of the teams created!
Click on ‘CREATE TEAM *’ for creating next team
MANAGING YOUR TEAM
You can make as many changes to your Sportswisely teams as you like until the deadline of that match!
You can also change your Captain or Vice Captain before the deadline of the match. Select the “Edit Team” button to make changes to your team.
Make sure you keep an eye on which of your players are playing the match and keep your session updated at all times.
FANTASY CRICKETING POINTS SYSTEM
Here’s how your Sportwisely team earns Fantasy points:
Points to remember:
- The cricketer you choose to be your Fantasy Cricket Team’s Captainwill receive 2 times the points
- The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 timesthe points for his performance
- Strike rate scoring is applicable only for strike rate below 70 runs per 100 balls
- Substitutes on the field will not be awarded point for any contribution they make. However, Concussion Substitutes (as defined in the Cricket Australia Playing Conditions for Domestic Matches) will be awarded points for any contributions they make in a match governed by the Cricket Australia Playing Conditions for Domestic Matches.
- In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferred team’s roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such contest.